Orders over £100 are delivered free of charge.
We have several delivery options and tariffs available depending upon the products required. Depending on the weight and size of your order, we have the following options available:
- Royal Mail Delivery: 2-3 working days (£2.50 - 4.50) - only available on smaller / lighter items.
- Express Courier: Next working day (£6.50)
- Saturday Courier Delivery: Available at additional cost, call for details.
- Next day AM Service: Available in most areas, call for details.
All Next Day orders received before 1pm will normally be dispatched that day whereas orders placed after this time will be sent out the next working day. Royal Mail orders are dispatched within 2 working day's. Please note that we do not dispatch at the weekends.
If you’ve selected Royal Mail delivery, these goods will arrive with your regular post but will normally require a signature due to the size and nature of the goods. If the Royal Mail option is not displayed at the checkout stage this simply means the order is more cost effective to send via courier - hence the option is not displayed.
Courier deliveries are delivered during normal business hours (9am-5pm) unless you’ve specified an AM delivery, in which case your order will be delivered before 12 noon. All courier deliveries are made via APC.
Please note, additional postage costs apply to Scottish highlands, Ireland, Northern Ireland and offshore locations. Orders to Northern Ireland are estimated to take 2-5 days.
For an accurate delivery quote to your destination, simply fill in your postcode on the shopping cart page and press “get a delivery quote”
When will my order be delivered?
|Order placed||Order dispatched||Delivery expected|
|Monday before 1pm||Monday||Tuesday (9am - 5pm)|
|Monday after 1pm||Tuesday||Wednesday (9am - 5pm)|
|Friday before 1pm||Friday||Monday (9am- 5pm)|
|Friday after 1pm||Monday||Tuesday (9am - 5pm)|
UK Public Holidays
We not dispatch orders on UK Public Holidays, including Christmas, Boxing Day, May Day Bank Holiday and Spring Bank Holidays.
Does my order require a signature?
- Royal mail: No signature is required, although you may need to be available to receive the items if they cannot be posted through your letterbox.
- Express courier deliveries: Yes, these require a full signature on receipt - if you're not available to sign for these items then they will be re-attempted the following day with a card put through your door. Deliveries are made from 9am - 5pm.
Which zones will incur a delivery surcharge?
Zones A+B on the map below are charged at our standard rate, zones C, D and E will carry an additional surcharge for orders under £100. Please use our delivery charge estimator on the shopping cart page to obtain a current price.