Terms and Conditions
1 In General
Access to and use of this Web site and the products and search services available through this Web site (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of these terms, conditions and notices, without modification. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the Terms of Service may be updated by us from time to time. This Web site also contains links to other Web sites, Web pages and services, which are not operated by innsupplies.com (the "Linked Sites"). Your use of such Linked Sites will be subject to the terms of service contained within each such site and the respective terms of service will control the use of the respective site. In any event your link through to such a site will be subject to these Terms of Service. You recognise that innsupplies.com has no control over such Linked Sites and information, and you accept that innsupplies.com provides no guarantee as to the accuracy or reliability of such sites or the information contained in them and you agree that we shall have no responsibility as to whether such links locate unintended or objectionable content or otherwise cause you distress, loss or damage.
You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; send or receive any material which is in any way offensive or obscene, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights; act contrary to the acceptable use policies of any Linked Sites or community standards generally; transmit or distribute a virus; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other Users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's trade marks or other proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the innsupplies.com web site.
4 Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software made available and content supplied to you remains the property of innsupplies.com, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You will comply with the terms of any agreement required by the owner of intellectual property rights in all software and content supplied to you as notified to you and you hereby acknowledge that all software that is not made readily available to you is confidential, and that all other rights including but not limited to database rights and copyright are asserted and reserved by innsupplies.com, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You may store, manipulate, analyse, reformat, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. In no circumstances are you permitted to publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the innsupplies.com site and you are prohibited from using any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise including, without limitation, any media business or enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent that applicable laws expressly or by implication prohibit such restriction) or create derivative works based on any software or any documentation accompanying such software supplied by innsupplies.com, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers.
5 E-tail of Products and Services
By making a request/order you are offering to purchase a product which we will accept to sell to you on the following Terms and Conditions. All requests are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price by us. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees warranties or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and are on the basis that we are not responsible for any delay in delivery occurring due to postal delays or force majeure. Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd are absolutely entitled to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by emailing you or else by calling you. We will also provide the identity of the party you have contracted with. This may be innsupplies.com or in certain cases a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party innsupplies.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party. When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services or bids made at auction are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request or bid and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods, services or bid. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
6 Disclaimer of warranties
The services and all information, products and other content included in or accessible from this web site and the linked sites, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and are subject to change at any time without notice to you. To the fullest extent permitted by law, innsupplies.com disclaims and excludes all representations and warranties (express, implied and statutory, including but without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights) as to the services and all information, products and content included in and accessible from this web site or the linked sites.
7 Disclaimer of liability
Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law innsupplies.com, its content providers, advertisers or linked sites shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this web site or the linked sites, even if innsupplies.com had been advised of the possibility of such damages and irrespective of whether such damages arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. You have read this disclaimer and agree to it on the basis that you agree it is reasonable.
8 Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons including their names and images, third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and locations featuring on the innsupplies.com web site are in no way connected, associated, linked or affiliated to innsupplies.com or Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd. Any trade marks/names as may be featured on the innsupplies.com web site are owned by the respective trade mark owners and innsupplies.com claims no connection, association or affiliation with them. Where a trade mark (brand name) is referred to it is used to describe or identify the products, (the "goods").
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless innsupplies.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your use of the innsupplies.com services, your breach of the Terms of Service, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
10 Variation of content
Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary any of the content supplied in connection with the Service or which appears on any page of the innsupplies.com Web site.
All information and material submitted by you to innsupplies.com or that you publish on any public area of the innsupplies.com web site shall be provided by the submitter and accepted by innsupplies.com on a non-confidential basis subject to paragraph 2 above. Furthermore, innsupplies.com shall be granted a perpetual royalty-free non-exclusive license in the copyright of any material submitted and innsupplies.com shall be free to use, edit, copy, republish and distribute (for any purpose) and authorise others to do the same, any such information or material and any ideas contained in such information or material.
innsupplies.com may at any time terminate or suspend any part of the Service without notice to you.
If any part of the Terms of Service are unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
14 Governing law and jurisdiction
Upon entering the innsupplies.com site you are bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and irrespective of your place of domicile, in the event of any dispute associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English High Court, the Strand, London. Any dispute in any way referable to the content of this site whether in respect of its trade marks, copyright or image content shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration the terms of which are to be agreed between innsupplies.com and yourself and provide no right or recourse to any relief of the English Courts whether interim or otherwise and that by accessing this site you waive your right for all time to any such right.
15 Entire agreement
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and innsupplies.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd.
All goods purchased from Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd may be returned for refund, exchange or replacement within 7 working days from receipt of delivery[*]. Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call us on 0844 499 5456. You will be asked for the reason for the return including whether you will prefer a refund or exchange plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available. You will need to include ORDER Number with your parcel back to us, failure to do so may result in delay of any refund. May we please ask you to additionally note:
- You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for exchange or refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package. All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
- That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail's "Special Delivery" service if a valuable item is to be returned.
- We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded. For exchanged items, you may be asked for a nominal fee as a contribution towards any additional postage of shipping, depending on which shipping method you require.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on our reusable range where the protective seal on the packaging has been broken on food safety / hygiene grounds.
- We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us, though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
- Please return the goods to the address given on acceptance of notice to return goods, including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed. Goods should not be returned to the registered office address.
- Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 60 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
Our carriers will make at least two attempts to deliver your goods and will leave contact details at the first attempt. A second delivery will be attempted (usually) the next working day. If nobody is available to receive the goods they will be left at the doorstep, hall or reception as available. The goods are the property of the buyer once they have been paid for and dispatched by Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd and it is the buyers responsibility to ensure safe receipt.
- Goods sold on a “Sale or Return” basis are supplied entirely at the purchaser’s own risk and shall stay this way until returned to Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd in satisfactory condition to the Company’s address. The Company reserves the right to charge for any work that may be necessary to restore the goods to their former condition. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, goods supplied on a Sale or Return basis have to be returned to the Company within 1 (one) month from the date of delivery. If goods are not returned within this period they will be invoiced and become due for payment in accordance with the company’s terms and conditions of sale. Our standard re-stocking charge is £2.00 per case unless otherwise specified. After the initial 7 day period has expired, customers may return up to 50% of the original order value. All return costs are at the customer's expense.
- Our Catering Equipment range (Coffee Machines, Grinders and all machines) is subject to our standard returns policy; however due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of used goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We are unable to replace or exchange an item until the original is returned to Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
- Some items are subject to a re-stocking charge, you will be advised in advance if this is applicable.
[*] "7 working days from receipt of delivery" shall be defined as the date from when your shipment is received by you, being the date of signature that the package is received by you.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied - we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement please do not hesitate to contact a customer service member of the event supplies team, who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
You can either send an email to:
Speak to a team member on:
0844 499 5456
Or, write to us at :
Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd
41 Chalton Street