Our Returns Policy
All goods purchased from Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd may be returned for refund, exchange or replacement within 7 working days from receipt of delivery[*]. Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0844 499 5456. You will be asked for the reason for the return including whether you will prefer a refund or exchange plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available. You will need to include ORDER Number with your parcel back to us, failure to do so may result in delay of any refund. May we please ask you to additionally note:
- You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for exchange or refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package. All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
- That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail's "Special Delivery" service if a valuable item is to be returned.
- We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded. For exchanged items, you may be asked for a nominal fee as a contribution towards any additional postage of shipping, depending on which shipping method you require.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on our reusable range where the protective seal on the packaging has been broken on food safety / hygiene grounds.
- We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us, though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
- Please return the goods to the address given on acceptance of notice to return goods, including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed. Goods should not be returned to the registered office address.
- Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 60 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
Our carriers will make at least two attempts to deliver your goods and will leave contact details at the first attempt. A second delivery will be attempted (usually) the next working day. If nobody is available to receive the goods they will be left at the doorstep, hall or reception as available. The goods are the property of the buyer once they have been paid for and dispatched by Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd and it is the buyers responsibility to ensure safe receipt.
- Goods sold on a “Sale or Return” basis are supplied entirely at the purchaser’s own risk and shall stay this way until returned to Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd in satisfactory condition to the Company’s address. The Company reserves the right to charge for any work that may be necessary to restore the goods to their former condition. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, goods supplied on a Sale or Return basis have to be returned to the Company within 1 (one) month from the date of delivery. If goods are not returned within this period they will be invoiced and become due for payment in accordance with the company’s terms and conditions of sale.
- Our standard re-stocking charge is £2.00 per case unless otherwise specified. After the initial 7 day period has expired, customers may return up to 50% of the original order value. All return costs are at the customer's expense.
- Refunds are made less the original outgoing delivery cost.
- Our Catering Equipment range (Coffee Machines, Grinders and all machines) is subject to our standard returns policy; however due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of used goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We are unable to replace or exchange an item until the original is returned to Inn Supplies (UK) Ltd. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
- Some items are subject to a re-stocking charge, you will be advised in advance if this is applicable.
[*] "7 working days from receipt of delivery" shall be defined as the date from when your shipment is received by you, being the date of signature that the package is received by you.